Salaried and/or potential for Partnership
We are looking to recruit a full time or equivalent GP to join our large, successful, friendly and forward-thinking practice in the beautiful Breckland area of Norfolk, close to the historic market town of Bury St Edmunds.
- Part of the Breckland Alliance, a NAPC Primary Care Home pilot site, working closely with colleagues at neighbouring practices, the CCG and providers to deliver innovatice, patient centered, integrated care to our community
- SystmOne practice with 16,500 patients and a full complement of allied health professionals
- Flexibility to offer either full time or part-time positions, with the potential for sessions to suit.
- Competitive remuneration, including indemnity.
- Two sites: a purpose built GP surgery and a recently built local health centre, with a range of diagnostic and other NHS services on site.
- Training practice.
- Actively involved in Clinical Commissioning and shaping future Primary Care.
- Exciting opportunities for a GP who has or may be interested in developing, skills in Elderly Care, Urgent Care, Minor Surgery, Respiratory, General Surgery, Vasectomy and other specialties.
Information pack available on request. Apply with CV and covering letter to: Carly Bassett, Practice Manager, School Lane Surgery, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 2AG. E-mail: email@example.com