We are looking for a full time, 37.5 hours per week, HCA; with phlebotomy experience. We offer a competitive rate of pay, an NHS Pension and other excellent employment benefits. School Lane Surgery is part of the wider Breckland Alliance and is able to offer further training and career opportunities to the right candidate.
- You must be qualified and have worked as an HCA
- Experience in Phlebotomy
- You must be a people centred person, with a flexible approach to your work
- Drivers licence would be beneficial
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the attention of Sister Louise Shields, School Lane Surgery, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 2AG; or alternatively by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Sister Louise Shields.
Closing Date for Applications: 15th December 2017
Salaried and/or potential for Partnership
We are looking to recruit a full time or equivalent GP to join our large, successful, friendly and forward-thinking practice in the beautiful Breckland area of Norfolk, close to the historic market town of Bury St Edmunds.
- Part of the Breckland Alliance, a NAPC Primary Care Home pilot site, working closely with colleagues at neighbouring practices, the CCG and providers to deliver innovatice, patient centered, integrated care to our community
- SystmOne practice with 16,500 patients and a full complement of allied health professionals
- Flexibility to offer either full time or part-time positions, with the potential for sessions to suit.
- Competitive remuneration, including indemnity.
- Two sites: a purpose built GP surgery and a recently built local health centre, with a range of diagnostic and other NHS services on site.
- Training practice.
- Actively involved in Clinical Commissioning and shaping future Primary Care.
- Exciting opportunities for a GP who has or may be interested in developing, skills in Elderly Care, Urgent Care, Minor Surgery, Respiratory, General Surgery, Vasectomy and other specialties.
Information pack available on request. Apply with CV and covering letter to: Carly Bassett, Practice Manager, School Lane Surgery, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 2AG. E-mail: email@example.com
Reception Team Leader Required
This role involves supervision of staff in a busy, demanding public environment. You will receive a salary of £20,000, an NHS pension and various other excellent employment benefits. School Lane Surgery is part of the wider Breckland Alliance and offers excellent further career opportunities to high performers. The role is 37.5 hours per week.
- Experience of working in a Primary Care environment is preferred but training will be provided for the successful candidate
- The ability to understand, reinforce and comply with statutory regulations and practice procedures is essential.
- Excellent communication and motivation skills are required.
- The applicant must have recent experience in a supervisory or managerial post.
If you would be interested in applying please hand your CV and covering letter into the surgery for the attention of Caroline Hutson or alternatively email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Caroline Hutson.