School Lane Surgery
School Lane Surgery is currently open.
Thetford Healthy Living Centre
Thetford Healthy Living Centre is currently open.
Weekend and Evening Appointments
Weekend appointments are available:
- one in three Saturdays a month
Evening appointments are available:
- one in three Thursdays a month
- every Tuesday
When We are Closed
In the case of an urgent medical problem when the practice is closed, you can call the NHS 111 service for advice and speak to a triage nurse. You will be assessed and advice given, or arrangements made to see a doctor.
When to Use NHS 111:
You should use the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice, but it is not for life threatening situations.
Call 111 if:
- You need medical help fast, but it’s not a 999 emergency.
- You think you may need to go to Accident & Emergency or need another NHS urgent care service.
- You don’t know who to call or you don’t have a GP to call.
- You need health information or reassurance about what to do next.
Out of hours services are generally busy, so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute as an emergency.